BRITISH MANDATE of PALESTINE
DECEMBER 9, 1917 – MAY 15, 1948
How British Mandate is ACTUALLY Collected!
British E.E.F. (British Expeditionary Forces) stamps are the BEGINING of Palestine Mandate stamps.
As a result there is an “overlap” with the World War I issues of the E.E.F. (Egyptian Expeditionary Force).
- The Blues (the Lithographed) issues # 1 – 4.*
- The Typography (the Typographed) issues # 5 – 15.*
- Both are also considered as the 1st of the issues of the British Mandate.*
- Postage stamps and postal history of Palestine. Retrieved from “https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php? title=PostagestampsandpostalhistoryofPalestine&oldid=849152406″title=PostagestampsandpostalhistoryofPalestine&oldid=849152406”. This page was last edited on 6 July 2018, at 22:17 (UTC).
- A Brief Overview Of Holy Land Philately. The Israel Philatelist, Winter 2017. Sid Morginstin. pp 54. 56.
- #133 Jewish History Overview of Palestine and Israel through Holy Land Stamps. Society of Israel Philatelists, www. israelstamps.com.
- POSTAL HISTORY OF PALESTINE’S 1918 INTERIM PERIOD. The Israel Philatelist, August, 2000. Nathan Zankel. pp 134-6.
- * BALE The Stamps of Palestine Mandate 1917-1948, Specialized Catalogue with Additions of Covers & Stationery, 2010. 10th Edition. Editor, Joseph D. Stier. March. 2010, Tel Aviv, Israel.
- The Stamps & Postal Stationery of Palestine Mandate 1918-1948, David Dorfman. 2001 Specialized Catalog, First Edition. Published by: Edward G. Rosen Enterprises. Redwood City, CA 94063.